We live in a society where waiting is the last thing consumers want to do. If it involves spending hours on the phone or even reaching out to people, more often than not, people give up on their hunt for answers.
When they have questions, they want answers right away and without anyone’s help.
And research proves it :
- 1/3 of consumers expect to be helped immediately when reaching out to customer service
- 70% of customers prefer to use a company’s website to get answers to their questions rather than use the phone or an email
- 89% of millennials use a search engine to find answers before making a call to get customer service
- Over 50% of online customers will abandon their online order if they cannot find answers on their own
This is where a Knowledge Base comes in play.
A Knowledge Base allows to access tons of answers and solutions without having to depend on another entity. It’s basically a help page with collections of answers or simple how-tos related to different issues, resources, departments, etc. Whenever a customer has a question, he can use it a specialized search engine for his issue. No waste of time. No phone calls. At his own pace.
And that’s why City&District has adopted a Knowledge Base approach. We hope that by reducing customer service, we can also increase customer satisfaction.
- Wondering how to configure your email on your phone ?
- Want to do a backup of your website?
- Want a simple overview of Plesk?
- And much more on the KnowledgeBase!