Add Globally Trusted Senders
The global Trusted Senders feature allows System Administrators to specify email addresses or domains that are exempt from spam filtering for the entire mail server. This functionality can prevent mail from friends, business associates and mailing lists from being blocked as spam.
Applies to SmarterMail 7.x-15.x
To add a trusted sender to the global trusted senders list, follow these steps:
- Log into SmarterMail as the system administrator.
- Click Antispam from the menu on the left.
- Click the edit icon under Trusted Senders for either domain or email addresses. A list of your current trusted senders will display in the content pane.
- Add the trusted sender domain or address to the list (one per line) and click OK to save.
The address or domain is now listed as a trusted sender for all domains on the mail server.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
Recommended SPAM Settings SmarterMail > Anti-spam and Antivirus This article...
Configure SMTP Blocked Senders SmarterMail > Installation and Configuration...
Enable Greylisting SmarterMail > Anti-spam and Antivirus This article applies...