Gallery 2.0 is the next generation of photo hosting Web applications, giving you an intuitive way to blend photo management and photo printing seamlessly into your own website. Whether you are running a small personal site or a large community site, Gallery makes it easy to create personalized photo albums.
- Upload your digital photos
- Resizing done automatically
- Thumbnails created automatically
- Seamless integration with the rest of your website
- Photo searching
- Photo commenting
- Multi-language support
- Slideshow automization
Photo hosting with Gallery is supported by most of our plans. You can install Gallery on your hosting service from within the control panel.
Google Checkout is a fast, convenient checkout process that allows your customers to buy from you with a single login. As a merchant, you can incorporate Google Checkout as a method of payment for your customers.
There are many guestbook apps that can be installed. A guest book is a script on a Web page with a form which allows website visitors to "sign in" and leave comments or questions, which optionally may or may not be viewed by other visitors.
You can install a guest book on your hosting service from within the control panel.
City & District guarantees that our network will be accessible for at least 99.9% of the time in every calendar month. City & District also guarantees that every major network service (i.e. HTTP, SMTP, SSL, POP, IMAP) will function for at least 99% of the time in every calendar month.* If a network outage affects our customers' sites, City & District will notify our customer via email within 90 minutes of the outage. If the customer is not notified within the specified time, they may apply for a free day of hosting for the affected sites. Email notification will be sent to their primary contact email address.
* This does not include scheduled maintenance windows where it may be necessary for equipment to be cycled. These maintenance windows are scheduled at times which least impact customers, based on minimal overall activity on our systems. Customers will be notified at least 72 hours prior to these events. Our architecture is designed to minimize events which require downtime. It is anticipated that maintenance windows requiring complete downtime will be limited to a maximum of two per year.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
Access Database An Access database is a relational database contained in a single file that...
Bandwidth (Data Transfer) Bandwidth refers to the amount of data that can be transferred to...
Catch-All Email In the context of e-mail, a catch-all usually refers to a mailbox on a domain...
Daily Backups How Often Are Backups Performed?City & District's automatic backup service...
Ebay Image Hosting All City & District Web hosting plans are compatible with Ebay, and...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution