To set up automatic reply settings for an email address:
- Go to the Mail tab > email address > Auto-Reply tab.
- Select the Switch on auto-reply checkbox, and specify the following settings:
- Auto-reply message subject.
- Message format. We recommend that you leave the option Plain text selected because some of your recipients might be unable to see the text formatted with HTML.
- Encoding. We recommend that you leave the UTF-8 encoding selected to ensure that the letters in your message are displayed properly.
- Message text.
- Forward to. If you want to forward incoming messages to another email address, type an email address in this box.
- Send an automatic response to a unique email address no more than (the specified number of times per day). The default value is "1 time a day", meaning that if your mailbox receives several messages from the same email address in one day, Plesk will send automatic response only to the first message. If the value is "2", than Plesk will send automatic response for the first and the second messages, and so on.
- Attached files. If you want to attach a file to your message, click Browse and select a file.
- Switch off auto-reply on (the specified date). Select this checkbox if you want the automatic replying to stop on a specific date, for example, the date when you return from holidays.
- Click OK.
To switch off automatic replying:
Clear the Switch on auto-reply option and click OK.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
To create an email address: Run the Create Email Address wizard from the Mail tab of the...
If you need to change the password for a mail account, do the following: Go to the Mail tab,...
To add or remove additional email addresses (email aliases) for a mail account: If you have...
To set up email forwarding for an email address: If you have access to several subscriptions,...
Email Troubleshooting Email Troubleshooting to get your mail working: Email Troubleshooting...